+347.jpg)
I love this picture of Ammon.
I don't understand the fascination with a dead turkey. Maybe someone can enlighten us with the story of this photo.
Is this a turkey we raised or one that was hunted?
Either way Ammon is sure proud.
My guess is that it is one we raised. (My experience with Dad hunting turkey's was not very productive. Who misses a shot from 25 yards? ; ) at a whole rafter of turkeys? {I had to Google the name to find out what you call a group of turkeys, I found it in the New York times. I was very skeptical that this was the correct name for a group of turkeys, but what do I know? Apparently a lot less than a New Yorker. : ) )



2 comments:
I have to say that I love this picture! I have never seen it, but now that I have it is definitely saved to my computer! It is so like Ammon that the only pictures his mother has of him are when he is holding some dead animal! I love it!
I am rather fond of turkeys, I used to talk to them on a regular basis and they would answer. I think they were more interested in my shoelaces than they were in me though. (this is from Ammon)
P.S. I am not sure where the turkey came from but I don't think that I killed it.
Post a Comment