Thursday, June 19, 2008

New Calling

No more snacks.
No more mid-church naps :)
No more bubble time.
No more fun silly songs.
I will miss being in the Nursery.

Sunday I received a new calling.. I know I just received a new calling 2 months ago. :)  
I think I was in Nursery about 2 months before they released me.  Wow!  And everyone told me that they put you in Nursery and forget about you.  I don't think so.  

You never know what is going to happen.  I was really enjoying  being with the little ones.  They are so cute.  Some of them were just coming to trust me.  As I was leaving sacrament meeting Masyn wanted to go to class with me.  Do you think she knew I was just released so she was taunting me.. JK :)  My consolation is that as the 2nd Counselor I am over the Nursery so I will still have contact with them.  Just not as much :( I'm going to miss my time with them.  We were becoming good friends. 

So they called me to be the 2nd counselor in the Primary Presidency.  I only had one question before I accepted, "What am I over?"  Brother Aiono said He had no idea.  I jokingly stated that as long as it wasn't cub scouts I would be fine.  Wrong thing to say.  I am over cub scouts. OUCH!    So bring on the stretching and growth.  I need it.  

No comments: