
There is this great park inn Spokane. It is one of my children's favorite places to go.
They have this great old merry go round. If you are lucky you will get the "Golden Ring" and get a free ride.

a gondola ride over the falls, an IMAX and and ice skating rink. We always look forward to going there. We have had some great times there.




They have this great slide, The red wagon, of all children's dreams. The kids couldn't get enough.

Emma was not too sure about this brave goose.

I love spending time with the girls. I laugh when I remember Hannah pegging one of the innocent ducks with an entire dinner roll. We handed each person a stale dinner roll to feed to the ducks. Apparently Hannah missed the part when we said "break of pieces and throw them to the duck.". Melanie and I laughed so hard. It was great.
Then in true Hannah fashion she started to eat the rolls herself. YUCK! We could not convince her they were not for her to eat :). Hey what can I say her dad is Bud -). JK
This was a great day in Spokane.



No comments:
Post a Comment