I miss the carefree days of childhood. Mom was always great at letting us be kids as is evident in these pictures. We dug big holes in the garden to make our reindeer homes.:)
+340.jpg)
I am sure that if you count everyone's points, Ladd probably has the most. Because even with antlers there was always a hierarchy. :)
+338.jpg)
+341.jpg)
Lannie, Hazel, John, Ladd
+338.jpg)
Mom's memories of these pictures might be bittersweet. At least she can look back and laugh about the mischief John and I got into with these holes. I admit at times John and I didn't have the best laid out plans before we started something. These holes for instance, we thought we could dig to China :) And the dirt was hard so we filled them with water to make the dirt softer. Somewhere between the water to soften the dirt and waiting for the water to soak in, we decided to toss our "Brand New" gloves into the muddy water and stir them up. Maybe we were brewing something, who knows, but to Mom's dismay we could never find our gloves again. Who knew that mud can cause things to mysteriously disappear. :) I don't remember getting replacement gloves, maybe that was one of the lessons we were taught. I can't remember but it was not the last time the two of us got into a fix. :)
+339.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment